The web links shown below are existing online resources for pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) and the BMPR2 gene. Links to several review journal articles are given, as well as genome and protein links.
Please contact us to suggest additional content for this page.
Gene and Protein Links
- BMPR2 chromosome: NC_000002.11
- BMPR2 mRNA: NM_001204.6
- BMPR2 protein: NP_001195.2
- BMPR2 at HPRD and Uniprot
- Entrez Gene: BMPR2
- Genetics Home Reference for BMPR2
- GeneReviews for Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH)
- OMIM for Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) , BMPR2
- Machado RD, Genetics and genomics of pulmonary arterial hypertension. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009 Jun 30;54(1 Suppl):S32-42.
- Machado RD, Mutations of the TGF-beta type II receptor BMPR2 in pulmonary arterial hypertension. Hum Mutat. 2006 Feb;27(2):121-32.
- Newman JH, Genetic basis of pulmonary arterial hypertension: current understanding and future directions. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004 Jun 16;43(12 Suppl S):33S-39S.
- Trudor RM, Pathology of pulmonary arterial hypertension. Semin Respir Crit Care Med. 2009 Aug;30(4):376-85. Epub 2009 Jul 24.